Welcome to Week 5 of the Lekker Linky! 🙂 This is a linky party where South African bloggers from all genres are welcome to share their posts, old or new. (if this is the first time you’re thinking of joining us, here’s a post that explains why joining a linky party is an awesome idea.)
A few guidelines
1. The LekkerLinky will will be open from Monday to Friday every second week.
2. The linky will run in a two-week cycle. The first week is for linking up; the second week is to allow extra time for commenting and sharing if you didn’t do it on the day that you linked up.
3. Accessing the linky will alternate between my blog, and Carly’s (Mom Of Two Little Girls).
5. Everyone who links up will have their post commented on by at least one of the hosts.
And in case you missed it, see Carly’s post for all the guidelines + more about the linky.
Some highlights from last week’s LekkerLinky
Every new linky week, each of the hosts will give a special mention to their personal favourite post from the previous link up.
These were our favourites from week 4:
Mine was K53 Pre-trip inspection -Toddler Edition from An Ordinary Gal. Simone’s checklist which ensures that her little one (and her makeup) stays safe, contains some really helpful tips, and the humorous tone in which the post was written is what I really love. ?
Carly’s favourite was I started my own business to create my own flexibility – Interview with Lushia, because “Lushia is an inspiration to all of us moms who want to succeed at the work/life/motherhood balance!”
Jeanette’s favourite was Get Hooked On This Repurposed Paint Brush Idea from A Crafty Mix, because “it is such a creative way of looking at something that would, in my house, just have ended up in the bin. However, it got turned into a beautiful purposeful piece of art.”
1. You may link up one post per week, old or new, it doesn’t matter.
2. Please ensure that you grab the LekkerLinky button from the sidebar of my blog, and add it in the html portion of the post you are linking up (see how to do this in my previous post).
4.You must comment on each of the host’s posts (that’s 3), plus the post linked up directly before yours (which makes 4). Any more is a bonus, and helps to spread the blog love.
4. When commenting on each other’s blog posts, please remember to use the #LekkerLinky hashtag in the comments, so we can see where you are commenting from.
5. Share the post linked up before yours (and any of the others you decide to read and share) on twitter using the hashtag #LekkerLinky and tagging the hosts again.
6. Commenting and sharing must be completed by the end of the Friday of the following week.
And now, at last, it’s time to link up. ?
[inlinkz_linkup id=766775 mode=1]