When Prima Toys launched the #PrimaGamesFest, we were so happy that they wanted us to be a part of this super fun campaign. The idea behind #PrimaGamesFest is to get the whole family together this Winter to play some of the latest and most exciting games.
A #PrimaGamesFest Surprise
We received our games last month, and it was a fabulous surprise for the little person. Check out her reaction in the Instagram video:
View this post on Instagram
Zee received this awesome box of games from @primatoys as part of the super fun Prima Toys Games Festival. 😊 . The #primagamesfest is about bringing the family together this Winter to play, strategize, out-think your opponents, and just have loads of fun. 😁 . We’re looking forward to trying out these new games, and telling you all about them. Keep an eye on the blog for that… plus, I may have something for you as well. 🎁 . . . . . . #primatoys #primatoptoys #gamenight #boardgames #lolsurprise #wikipediathegame #antimonopoly #boomblaststix #familyfun #samomblogger #sabloggerscafe #highheelsandfairytales
Something for Everyone
The games that we received are just some of the amazing games available as part of #PrimaGamesFest. They range from Disney Junior and Peppa Pig games for the very little ones; to games like Boom Blast Stix for older kids; and a great selection for the whole family, such as Wikipedia which is our favourite at the moment.
“This year there really is something for everyone!” – Chiquita Patrizi, spokesperson for Prima Toys
Wikipedia – The Game About Everything
Wikipedia is a brand new game that really challenges your general knowledge. And there’s no cheating allowed. Whilst the game is based on the online encyclopaedia, players are not allowed to look up anything on their devices!
Wikipedia offers three exciting ways to challenge your brain, before the sand timer runs out:
1. Wiki-Trivia – players write down the answers to three questions.
2. Wiki-Ranks – players guess the order in which three theme-related topics rank, and write them down from most to least hits/page views.
3. Disambiguation – the reader and the players create a list of their top 5 answers.
Wikipedia can be played by two to four players, ages 8 to 80. The aim is to answer questions correctly and win tokens, and the person with the most tokens wins. It really gets you thinking, and it’s so much fun! 😊
Wikipedia is available at all good toy stores and retailers countrywide from R249.99. Head to Prima Toys Facebook page for more information.
Prima Toys and I want you to share in the fun of #PrimaGamesFest too, so we’re giving away a Wikipedia board game to one of my readers! 😀
To enter, all you need to do is comment on this post and let me know what your family’s favourite game is at the moment.
All the best!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Giveaway is open until 31 July 2018 at 19:00.
* Only ONE comment is required. Multiple comments will not be taken into account.
* Winner will be announced within 2 days after giveaway closes.
* Prizes are not transferable/negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash.
* Prize will be sent by Prima Toys, and delivery may take a few weeks.
* Please note that you are not eligible for a prize if you have already won a prize for the same competition on another social media platform, website, print publication or any other medium.
* Open to South African residents only.