Welcome to week one of the #LekkerLinky. 🙂 This is a linky party for all South African bloggers to share their posts, old or new.
My co-hosts, Carly from Mom Of Two Little Girls, Jeanette from Whisky Of The Week, and I hope that this will be a fun linky which you will enjoy, and one that will introduce everyone to wonderful new blogs.
A few guidelines
1. The #LekkerLinky will will be open from Monday to Friday every second week.
2. The linky will run in a two-week cycle. The first week is for linking up; the second week is to allow extra time for commenting and sharing if you didn’t do it on the day that you linked up.
3. Accessing the linky will alternate between my blog, and Carly’s (Mom Of Two Little Girls).
5. Everyone who links up will have their post commented on by at least one of the hosts.
And in case you missed it, see Carly’s post for all the guidelines + more about the linky.
1. You may link up one post per week, old or new, it doesn’t matter.
2. Please ensure that you grab the #LekkerLinky button from the sidebar of my blog, and add it in the html portion of the post you are linking up (see how to do this in my previous post).
4.You must comment on each of the host’s posts (that’s 3), plus the post linked up directly before yours (which makes 4). Any more is a bonus, and helps to spread the blog love.
4. When commenting on each other’s blog posts, please remember to use the #LekkerLinky hashtag in the comments, so we can see where you are commenting from.
5. Share the post linked up before yours (and any of the others you decide to read and share) on twitter using the hashtag #LekkerLinky and tagging the hosts again.
6. Commenting and sharing must be completed by the end of the Friday of the following week.
And now, at last, it’s time to link up. ?
[inlinkz_linkup id=756209 mode=1]