What’s the one baby product that you’ve never stopped buying, even after your baby was no longer a baby, or even a toddler? I kinda’ feel like the majority of you will answer baby wipes / wet wipes… am I right?
Shawn and I started buying baby wipes when I was pregnant, in preparation for the countless diaper changes that we were soon going to deal with. That was almost nine years ago. Funny thing is, we still haven’t stopped (buying the baby wipes that is; we said goodbye to diaper changes a LONG time ago!).
We literally have never NOT had a pack of wet wipes in our home! There’s always a pack (generally more) in the house; a pack in the car; and a pack in whichever bag I’m carrying. And it’s not just about Zee. The two of us are also so dependent on them.
No sanitizer wipes for the trolley? Pass me a wet wipe.
Specs looking a little too dirty? Do you have a wet wipe?
Spilled something on your shirt? Quick, wet wipe me!
Of course, they do also come in handy for the little person too… Like when she’s been in the play area of a restaurant before the food arrives, and I need to practically bathe her with baby wipes before she can sit down to eat. 😂 #paranoidmoms
Needless to say, when I recently received a press drop from Cherubs containing baby wipes, I was one happy mommy! It didn’t hurt that there were yummy macarons in there as well, but let’s face it – we all know that the number one item on my “things I cannot live without list” was what made me happiest! 😁
Whilst some contents of the hamper had to be passed on to a friend with a little baby, we’ve been loving the wipes, and the (get this!) flushable ECOtton buds and rounds!
I have two Cherubs hampers to give away to two moms!
Each hamper consists of the following:
• Fragrance free baby wipes
• Lightly fragranced baby wipes
• Flushable ECOtton buds
• Flushable ECOtton rounds
• Nursing pads
• Nappy sacks
• A macaron treat for mom
To enter, comment on this blog post and let me know how old your little one is.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
* All steps must be followed in order for your entry to be valid.
* Giveaway is open until 23 April 2018 at 13:00.
* Only ONE comment is required. Multiple comments will not be taken into account.
* Winner will be announced within 2 days after giveaway closes.
* Prizes are not transferable/negotiable and may not be exchanged for cash.
* Prize will be sent by the supplier, and delivery may take up to a few weeks.
* Open to South African residents only.