I was nominated by the lovely Tehzeeb over at The Tezzy Files to participate in this really fun challenge. As my post title suggests, I need to post 3 quotes on the blog in 3 days.
Here’s my first quote:
This quote comes from the 1978 children’s book, “I Can Read with My Eyes Shut!” and is as powerful today as it was 37 years ago. The book, and this quote in particular emphasizes the importance of reading, while showing how fun it can be too. Reading expands and enriches minds, and the more we read, the more knowledge we acquire.
I’ve always loved reading, and it gives me such joy when Zee asks for books. Now I understand why my dad loved talking about how his 5 year old would run straight to the book aisle when we went shopping. I hope my little person’s love of reading continues growing and never ends.
Now for the rules:
1. Post 3 of your favorite quotes, for 3 recurrent days. The quotes can be of any other people or it may come straight from your own heart.
2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
3. Don’t forget to give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
1. Leana from Hipstyler, Pretty & Ginger
2. Verushka from Spice Goddess
3. Namreen from Life and Times of the Fireflies